Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
– Of course, we need to be friendly to ourselves first.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
– I especially like this one. What a great idea she brought up!
Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.
– Not many people understood this though. Happiness should fall on its own place once you naturally got your life together in focus.
It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself.
– There is a Chinese old saying spoke the same.
Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.
– It’s important that both sides and the judge understand this.
Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.
One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
– Again, action is better than thousand words, or just thoughts.
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.
– Time to look back what kind of character I have?
Perhaps nature is our best assurance of immortality.
– Naturally flows.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
– Hope all the lovely kids hear this.
The giving of love is an education in itself.
– Tough education.
You must do the things you think you cannot do.
No wonder President Roosevelt became the USA President during that difficult times
– Let’s salute to his 1st lady, Eleanor Roosevelt.
– At this point, I am discuss people and her great ideas